Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Jealous God

"I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him. But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent's cunning, your mind may he somehow led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ." -2 Corinthians 11:23. 
The song "How He Loves" describes the love Jesus has for each of you and me. There is so much depth in the pure love of God and it cannot be settled or substituted BUT can be deceived by a man, a woman, alcohol, drugs, anger and whatever else the world says looks better than God. Heed this warning ladies and do not fall into the belief of these deceptions. 
The God of the universe who knew YOU before you were born rightfully claims you as His bride...as His own. Do not pull away from His embrace. 
There is freedom in the arms of Jesus. Run to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment