Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Princess Warrior: III

My Princess Warrior,

The greatest battle you may ever fight is the fight to forgive yourself. Remember, My beloved, all My chosen ones had to get up and receive My gift of grace to finish living out their faith.

I gave My disciple Peter the strength to get up from the guilt. I gave My anointed king David the grace to get up from the shame of committing adultery. I gave My apostle Paul the mercy
to get up from pride and arrogance. I gave My warrior Gideon the courage to get up from his fears. The time is now to accept My forgiveness, and finish what I called you to do. Nothing can keep you down, because My power to rise again is in you.

Love,

Your King who helps you up whenever you fall

"The godly may trip seven times, but they will get up again." Proverbs 24:16

No comments:

Post a Comment