Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Princess Warrior: Truth

My Princess Warrior,

You live in a world that believes in many lies about life. This is why you, My chosen one, must learn to fight the temptation to live a lie. Only Truth will set you apart from the world. Truth may feel like a rough road to walk on; however, Truth is the only road that will keep you free from guilt and condemnation. Truth clears confusion. Truth lights even the darkest heart of man. Truth helps the lost find their way to Me. When you walk in My Truth, you will become the salt that causes others to thirst for Me.
Repent of all that is a lie in your life today, and you will walk in perfect peace, My beloved, all the days of your life.

Love,
Your King who is the truth

"He will declare to his friends, "I sinned and twisted the truth, but it was not worth it. God rescued me from the grave, and now my life is filled with light." Job 33:27-28

No comments:

Post a Comment